INFO & FAQ's
I Use the Flash / Ambient Technique
For Brighter, More Accurate Colors
First I take an ambient photo using only natural light
Second, I bounce a flash on the left side of room to light the right side of the room
Third, I bounce a flash on the right side of the room to light the left side of the room
Fourth, I expose for the outside and flash the windows
Fifth, I layer the images together in Photoshop, add minor touches to produce the final crystal sharp image with stunning accurate colors and details.
BENEFITS OF MICHAEL WALSH PHOTOGRAPHY
+ Specializing in Residential & Commercial Properties
+ Images That Make Your Home Stand Out
+ Fast Workflow, Quick Turnaround
+ Punctual, Friendly, Trustworthy and Professional
+ Over 40 Years Experience in the Photography World
+ Advanced Knowledge of Lighting & Flash
+ Fully Insured
DELIVERY OF IMAGES: SIMPLE & FAST
ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED I THEN DELIVER IMAGES 2 WAYS
WE TRANSFER: Fast, Easy and Free Way to Send Images via Email
GOOGLE DRIVE: Fast, Easy and Free Alternative If You Prefer
PAYMENT: FLEXIBLE & EASY
CASH VENMO PAYPAL CHECKS ZELLE
+ How long is the turnaround for images?
- Normally about 24-48 hours depending on size of project
+ Do you take HDR images ?
- NO ! I utilize the much better Flash-Ambient technique which gives you stunningly accurate images that standout compared to HDR.
+ How far do you travel and are there travel fees?
- I travel from LBI to Cape May and about 40 minutes inland. There are no
+ Do you have a "Photo Checklist" for me before you shoot ?
- Yes ! I provide a complete checklist of "get ready to photograph" so that the home is in top shape for high resolution images
+ Do you provide a contract ?
- Yes ! All of that will emailed to you once we agree to do the shoot
+ How do you deliver the photographs?
- By WE TRANSFER and GOOGLE DRIVE.
+ What forms of payment do you accept?
- Credit Cards, Venmo, PayPal, Checks, Cash, Zelle. I provide an invoice as well and I am also fully insured.